If you’re thinking about remodeling and updating your bathroom to make it more open, airy, and aesthetically pleasing, a frameless glass shower should be strongly considered in your plans. Some of the benefits of frameless showers include:
- Visually appealing: As opposed to traditional showers that create closed and defined spaces, frameless systems create an open, seamless and contemporary design that enhances the look and feel of your entire bathroom. Even smaller bathrooms look larger with a frameless shower!
- Durability: Frameless showers are much more durable than traditional showers. The glass, which is typically about half an inch thick, makes them sturdy, structurally sound and safe.
- Better function and less maintenance: Since there is little to no metal in the construction of frameless doors, you needn’t worry about replacing corroded parts. In addition, there’s less leakage due to their watertight seals – and since they don’t need frames to support their weight or slide on, the doors open and close much easier due to the trackless design.
- Flexibility and creativity: A frameless glass shower allows for much more creative flexibility when matching your plumbing fixtures or coordinating a particular style in your remodeling plans.
- Great return on investment: Many homebuyers today see a frameless shower system as an extremely desirable feature when making their purchase decision.
- A timeless solution: No matter your age — or the age of your home — a frameless shower is an ideal solution. The entry can easily be leveled with the floor to create easy access if and when you require it. The frameless shower is the perfect way to blend timeless style with ageless accommodation.
Transform your bathroom into a luxurious, relaxing and low-maintenance retreat with a frameless glass shower from Glass N Pane!