With summer coming and temperatures rising – along with the cost to keep homes cool – everyone is searching for ways to save money while keeping comfortable. According to the Department Energy, as much as 40% of utility bills are spent on cooling – and over 20% of a home’s energy is wasted each year due to older, inefficient windows.
At Glass N Pane, we’re here to help you avoid watching your money go out the window this summer – with our energy efficient glass replacement! Our expert specialists can handle glass replacement and repair with an unsurpassed commitment to responsive customer service, convenient scheduling, high-quality workmanship, up-front pricing – and your satisfaction guaranteed!
In many cases, the glass on an older window can be replaced without having to replace the entire window frame, saving you time and money. The professionals at Glass N Pane will help you decide the solution that’s best and most cost effective for you and your home.
Just some of the many benefits you’ll enjoy this summer with your energy efficient glass replacement from Glass N Pane:
· Lower Energy Costs. Glass replacement may be one of the most cost-effective home improvements you can make. Well-insulated windows keep extreme outdoor conditions from affecting your indoor cooling (and heating) system.
· UV Protection. Most people love having natural light in the home, but excessive ultraviolet rays can cause fading in your home’s interior. Protect your home’s walls, floors, and furnishings by choosing glass and windows that have Low-E insulating double-pane or triple-pane glass with argon that provides added protection from UV-rays.
· Lower maintenance. Glass replacement featuring the most advanced designs offer increased sustainability along with easy-clean features.
· A Safer Home. Quality glass and windows will increase the safety and security of your home. Tempered glass is less likely to cause injury when accidentally broken, as it’s designed to break into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards. Laminated glass has a polymer interlayer that holds the glass together if shattered – offering added protection from potential intruders.
· Noise Reduction. Glass replacement providing noise-reducing features will help reduce outside noise to give you the peace, quiet and sound sleep you need, want and deserve!
· Curb Appeal. While glass replacement will reduce energy costs and increase security, the style, color, and material can also benefit your home. New and improved glass and windows can boost your home’s curb appeal, adding visual interest that will help increase your home’s overall value. According to the National Association of Realtors, glass and window replacement projects can return homeowners more than 78% of the project costs upon resale.
Call Glass N Pane today!
At Glass N Pane, we’ve been helping homeowners with their glass needs for over 24 years. Family owned and operated, you can always trust that you’re getting quality service at a fair price. Fully licensed and insured, we’re committed to making your experience as simple as possible!
Don’t let the summer heat cause you window pain. Call Glass N Pane today for a free estimate on glass replacement and experience the clear difference today! Contact us today!